Love Story April 06, 2020 at 05:12PM


Our bubble. . . . In the early days no one wanted us to be together. Both of our families wished we would choose someone else. My mother, who loves Robert to death now, even made me create a pro/con list about our relationship. I only had one con on the list.... that we couldn't afford to live together. . . . What no one could understand was we didn't care about the age difference, that our skin colors were different, or that we came from two completely different worlds. . . . We only cared that when we were together we were madly in love. The kind of love I had only ever read about or seen in movies except different because it was only ours. . . . Ten years later and I don't want to be anywhere else. I'm happy that I get to be by his side in this crazy life. In our bubble. . . . #lovestory #interacialcouple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story April 02, 2020 at 11:14AM